Uninstalling CheckMate can have implications for your data and user experience. It is important to understand the consequences and follow the necessary steps for a smooth uninstallation. In this article, we will explain the consequences of uninstalling CheckMate and provide a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the uninstallation process smoothly. Should you encounter any issues, our support team is readily available to assist you.
When you uninstall CheckMate, all associated data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. This includes all created functions, settings, analytics data, transaction and billing history. Please ensure you have a backup of any important information before proceeding with the uninstallation.
There are two ways to uninstall the CheckMate app. For more information, please refer to the details provided below.
- Open the CheckMate app, and navigate to Preferences > Account
- Scroll down to the App uninstallation and click Uninstall CheckMate
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to uninstall the CheckMate app. Please read this carefully before proceeding to the next step.
- Click “I understand what I’m doing” to enable uninstallation.
Please keep in mind that during the data removal process, you will not be able to navigate to other pages or perform any click actions.
- To finalize the uninstallation process, you will need to go back to Settings > Preferences from Shopify Admin and click Uninstall.
- In Shopify admin, go to Settings > Apps and sales channels.
- Find the CheckMate app and click Uninstall.