The Billing page allows you to manage your usage and monthly charges for CheckMate.
- CheckMate offers a 14-day free trial, and the billing cycle starts only after the trial ends.
- During the trial, additional sales are still counted, but the count resets when the trial ends.
There are three main categories on the Billing page:
When you subscribe to the CheckMate paid plan, you will be charged on a monthly basis. CheckMate billing consists of two components:
- Based charge: $39/ month (for the first $500 attributed sales).
- Additional charge: $5 for each additional $200 attributed sales (applies only after exceeding the first $500 attributed sales).
This means that your billing will start at $39 initially. After the first $500 attributed sales, you will be charged $5 for every additional $200 in attributed sales earned through CheckMate.
The attributed sale amount resets for each billing cycle.
This section displays the total running recurring charge, which is calculated as follows:
Total running recurring charges = Based charges + $5 each additional $200 attributed sale
CheckMate offers a maximum capped amount of $499 (approximately $18,900 in attributed sales). Once you reach this maximum limit, you will not incur any extra charges, ensuring a seamless experience while using CheckMate.
- If you exceed the capped amount, you will be charged a fixed fee of $499.
- If you stay below the capped amount, your fee will be lower and will depend on the total amount of your sales.