Once you installed OneTick Checkbox Upsell app, it’s time to create your own checkbox! In this article, we will guide you through all steps to create a checkbox on OneTick. Let’s get started!
From OneTick dashboard, click on “Checkboxes” on the left menu bar to access Checkboxes listing. You can see all created checkboxes here.
After accessing Checkboxes listing, click on the “Create checkbox” button to start the journey with OneTick Checkbox Upsell.
At the top of the checkbox editor, you’ll find a “Title” placeholder and a “Status” dropdown menu.
In Title placeholder, you can enter the name for the checkbox
- The title will not show for your customers on the live page.
- It is limited to 250 characters.
There are 2 status for the checkbox:
- Active: the checkbox will be ready to be used on the live page immediately after creation
- Draft: the checkbox will be saved as a draft and can be activated later
Here, you’ll select the upsell products and decide which products the checkbox applies to.
Click on the “Select product” button to choose the product for upsell with OneTick Checkbox Upsell.
- You can only select 1 product for this option.
- On the product you have selected, you can only choose 1 variant of that product for the upsell
In “Apply to”, you will need to choose between:
- All products: apply the checkbox for all products
- Specific products: apply the checkbox for some selected products
If you choose Specific products, click on the search bar to select products you want for the checkbox to be applied.
Scroll down and you will see the “Content” block where you add adjust the content to show with the checkbox.
Here, you can add the Heading and Description for the checkbox by filling in the corresponding field.
You can also add an image to your checkbox by clicking “Select image” or dragging and dropping a file. Ensure the image is clear, of high quality, and relevant to the upsell product.
In Content, there are 3 options for displaying in the checkbox:
- Tick checkbox by default: the checkbox will be automatically selected when customer open the assigned products page
- Show price: show the price of the upsell product
- Show compare-at price: show the compare-at price of the upsell product
In Style, you can customize the box of the checkbox upsell with type and color.
There are 3 types for you to choose from:
- Rounded corner
To select the type to show for the checkbox, click on the placeholder to open the dropdown menu.
You can set up the color of the checkbox with:
- Tick icon
- Default background
- Active background
- Default border
- Active border
Finally, preview your checkbox on the right-hand side of the screen. Once satisfied with how it looks, click the “Save” button to save and copy the checkbox ID or copy embed code to use it in your live store.
1. What steps must I finish to make the checkbox work?
To make the checkbox work normal, the Checkbox title, Checkbox status and Upsell details must be filled.
2. What image formats can I upload in the checkbox?
You can use image with format .jpg, .jpeg, .webp and .png