In this article, you will learn how to create an Instagram feed.
Go to VIBE dashboard > Instagram Feed > click Add Instagram feed > start editing Instagram feed
Note: You need to connect your Instagram account to create an Instagram feed on VIBE. See the details here
All the feeds will be displayed in the feed listing when you saved them.
- Title is displayed above the latest time you update your feed.
- Status: Active or Draft
- Feed ID: You will use Feed ID to add the feed to theme editor or page builder app
- Auto-sync: On or off
- Filter: you can sort the filters out and save them for future use.
You can also use Bulk Action feature to set active/ draft, update the date or delete the feeds.
When you create your Instagram feed, you need to set up for these configurations:
You can tag a product in order to help your customers make a purchase right on the feed:
Step 1: Hover on the image and click on Tag product
Step 2: A Tag product modal will appear and you can choose the products from the product list.
How to pin to top or hide a post?
In Instagram posts, you can pin a post on top of the feed or choose to show or hide the post on the feed.
- Pin a Post: Hover over the post you want to pin and click the pin icon. The post will move to the top of the feed.
- Hide a Post: Hover over the post you want to hide and click the eye icon. The post will be hidden from the feed, but you can still see it in your own account.
You can see the instructions on how to install Instagram feed to your Shopify store.